Kiddie Rides Insurance

Insurance for Kiddie Ride & Vending Machine Operators

Insurance for Kiddie Ride & Vending Machine Operators

Find affordable coverage for your small business through the Kinder Rides Insurance Association, LLC.

Do you operate coin-operated kiddie rides or vending machines? As you probably know, insurance for a small business like yours can be expensive when you go it alone.

That’s where Kinder Rides Insurance Association comes in.

By joining our membership program, you’ll gain access to the buying power of a larger organization while remaining independent. The insurance you need at a price your business can afford—that’s a winning combination.

What Kind of Insurance Do I Need?

As a kiddie ride or vending machine operator, we typically recommend a general liability policy.

General liability, also known as “commercial liability insurance,” is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of a business.

Coverage can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and others that can arise from your business operations.

We also offer coverage for your rides and machines themselves. We can provide the necessary property insurance to protect against things like fire and theft.

Of course, the insurance coverage you need will depend on your business. So it pays to talk with an independent agent about your risk exposures.

Request A Kiddie Insurance Quote